When submitting a check for any activity that requires a fee, please observe the following guidelines:
1. All checks must be sent by regular mail - no hand delivered checks will be accepted.
2. Checks are to be drawn to MWI. Cash will not be accepted unless specified.
3. For instructions on when, where and to whom your check should be mailed, please refer to the information provided on this website, in the bulletin, or on an e-mail for each trip, event or program. For privacy reasons, this website does not publish addresses or phone numbers of members. If you are a member and need this information, email us at the Contact Us page and we willforward your inquiry to the appropriate party.
4. An announcement will be made on this website and an e-mail message will be sent announcing any events that require signing up and sending a check, as soon as the bulletins are mailed. This way everyone will have the information at the same time. Make sure that your e-address is registered with Sue Gould and/or Carole Metzger and remember to check this website and your email messages often.
5. If you do not have access to e-mail, ask a friend or fellow member to pass the information along to you when she receives it.
6. For trips: Please do not call to reserve a place for a trip. If requesting a place for more than one person, please put separate checks in the envelope and send by mail only. Put your cell phone number on the check and leave your cell on the day of the trip. If you cannot attend, call Suni Faye. You cannot assign your place to someone else, especially a non-MWI member. TRIPS ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
7. Please note: On restaurant menus there is usually a choice of entrees from which to choose; there will be no substitutions beyond what is offered on these menus.
8. In the event you must cancel your participation in a trip, do so more than 2 weeks before the trip. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN 2 WEEKS BEFORE A TRIP.
This policy has been redefined for purposes of clarification. As always, your cooperation is appreciated.