When submitting a check for any activity that requires a fee, please observe the following guidelines:
1. Checks are to be drawn to MWI. Cash will not be accepted unless specified.
2. For instructions on when, where and to whom your check should be mailed, please refer to the information provided on this website, in the bulletin, or on an e-mail for each trip, event or program. For privacy reasons, this website does not publish addresses or phone numbers of members. If you are a member and need this information, email us at the Contact Us page and we willforward your inquiry to the appropriate party.
3. An announcement will be made on this website and an e-mail message will be sent announcing any events that require signing up and sending a check, as soon as the bulletins are mailed. This way everyone will have the information at the same time. Make sure that your e-address is registered with Lilly Rozansky and Polly Hammer, and remember to check this website and your email messages often.
4. If you do not have access to e-mail, ask a friend or fellow member to pass the information along to you when she receives it.
5. For trips: Please do not call to reserve a place for a trip. If requesting a place for more than one person, please put separate checks in the envelope and send by mail only. Put your cell phone number on the check and leave your cell on the day of the trip. If you cannot attend, call Dorene Steinmarc. You cannot assign your place to someone else, especially a non-MWI member. TRIPS ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
6. Please note: On restaurant menus there is usually a choice of entrees from which to choose; there will be no substitutions beyond what is offered on these menus.
7. If you must cancel your participation in any MWI paid event, you must do so more than 2 weeks before the event. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE EVENT. The only exceptions to this will be health emergencies.